- Volume: 0.75 to 120 m3/sec
- Pressure rise: UPTO 525°C
- Temperature of medium: Up to 250 0C
Radial fans are offered for the fans for boiler applications like;
- Secondary air fan, Primary air fans and Induced draft fan applications of Biomass Fired boilers.
- Forced draft fan, Primary air fans and Induced draft fan applications of AFBC boilers.
ARRANGEMENT OF FANS
Depending on the requirements of the customer and the parameters, the fans with either of the following configuration are offered:
- Simply supported Single suction fans
- Simply supported Double suction fans
- Over hung Single suction fans
- Fans with Dual drives like electric motor and steam turbine
FLOW CONTROL OF FANS
The Radial Fans are provided with the either of the following for the flow control.
- Inlet Damper
- Inlet Guide Vanes
Speed controls by Variable Frequency Drive or through Variable Speed Hydraulic Coupling coupled to the constant speed motor are also offered based on the requirements of Customer.
Normally the fans are provided with antifriction bearings. Fans can be offered with Hydro dynamic sleeve bearings based on the requirements of customers. The lubrication of these bearings shall be either Grease or sump oil or circulating oil lubrication depending upon the loads on the bearing and speed of the fans.
The impellers of these radial fans are fabricated one. These impellers are stress relieved after fabrication and before final machining. After final machining the rotor of the fans are dynamically balanced at works as per the international standard ISO 1940.
ACCESSORIES THAT CAN BE SUPPLIED ALONG WITH THE FANS
- Silencers at inlet of the fans to reduce the noise levels to meet the international standards.
- Circulating oil system for the supply of lubricating and cooling oil for the bearings.
- Vibration Monitoring Devices.
- Suction Filter.